Pages

Nov 4, 2010

Digital,Matte painting from Photoshop



Fig:Digital painting from a Photoshop with the help of waccom sketching.tablet device.


I always longed to finished these work when i did my inturnship training in Lps, but unfortunately my intention was to take a shot of a King Cobra ina jungle..Finally i've done it..



These concept coms out of my mind when i spend my weekends holidays, sitting nfront of ma lapppy indeed it bring out a nice conceptual images( matte) painting.



A Humalieni really like this concept alot, taking alots of images then blendign together...



fig: I appreciate a great comment on this artwork,it took me a long hour to finished these all works

Drawing Concept art work into a Digital output with the help of Photoshop
Here are also the same flow with another illustration of mine..

Share

No comments: