Pages

Nov 15, 2009

some vector works

STIL IMAGES RETOUCHING: Ah ! tey don’t look so professional but am glade to create them, am using Photoshop for these purpose and am also using different images for the same composition of the final images output. I named them as a photo Composition art.
This is a simple images I took from the net and edited with some photoshop stuff.








Highlighting the 3d character There only two character I have created now a day but am still progressing it for a new ones. The first character is the devil which will take the whole earth after the end of the world, And the second object is a part of a monitor Efore am embedding the 3d model I,ll like to display the character design.. of Deadliest chopper.and the Mizo Pasaltha with his armour




3D OF THE SAME SET DESIGN Here am embedding the car design from 3d-max and I use raytrace effect for texturig and for the final touch I used the a Mental Ray rendering technique.

seems to be realistic, but there are lot of hidden fact being the object. Ok here an embeddiig some of my vector works, and it tooks me time and I,s apart of my hobby,first here is the a character design . This is a character I design during my vaccaion a perspective view of it and here,s the other view of the same.



I realy thik that if I can finish my project work and eagerly waiting to animate and converted to a computer generated graphics.
And there are lot of new stuff to be uploaded shortly…

2 comments:

Unknown said...

va nalh hlom ve a . . . nagma siam vek ami an nih?

Lucinha Zanetti said...

You design very well!
Very good!